CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS! ROMAN SHADES.
Roman shades are a CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENT which stack neatly at the top of the window. Full length draperies are dramatic and rich but where a streamlined modern look is needed and space is a premium, fabric shades may be the answer.
Not all fabric Roman shades are created equal. Relaxed shades need soft fabric and constructed shades need a stiff fabric. You have a choice of lining also so consider your needs if privacy is a concern. Motorization is an option also. Also, considered whether you want inside or outside mount. If you have beautiful moulding please let this architectural detail show. Feel free to call Allegra or Jennifer to discuss options for CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS.
Here is an article on neutral furniture which I believe will be of interest to you! My Beautiful Home is blog about home, design, furniture, and trends sponsored by American Leather; they are our favorite comfort sleeper manufacturer. Enjoy!
Putting the “New” in Neutrals
Synthetic Fibers – Olefin / Polypropylene / Nylon:
- With a dry cotton towel or white paper towel, blot out stain as much as possible.
- Scrape off any food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Mix a very small amount of dish soap with a cup of cold water.
- Bloat area with dry towel.
- Fantastic and 409 can be used to remove grease and stubborn stains.
Solving Decorating Problems, two at a time!
Pairs of chairs
- Chairs don’t get enough credit. In the furniture world, the sofa is the headliner attracting the most attention. We understand why: The sofa — or the sectional — is often the focal point, the place where the most people sit and the centerpiece of the room. But where chairs really stand out in ways that sofas can’t match is as style accents, much like jewelry for the room. On top of their strong style statements, chairs are physically smaller, which allows people to place them in settings where sofas just won’t fit.